Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wouldn't You Want To Be My Roommate?

CRAIG'S LIST POSTING!

$650 looking for room/roommate starting in AUGUST (Center City, West Philly)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-14, 2:35AM EDT
Reply to: hous-tv7xz-1691381699@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi!

I am moving to Philly in August to begin a post-bac program at UPenn. I am a 23-year old female who is socially competent and for all intents and purposes, normal, and I am looking for someone (male or female/under 30/low-key/fetish-free) who is either looking for someone to rent a room to, or is looking for a roommate to search for an apartment for next year with.

A little bit about ME: I love talking and running, experimental cooking, listening to scratched vinyl records, appreciating but not actually creating art, cheap bars with loud music, hiking, vanilla soy milk, freshly brewed drip coffee, outdoor concerts, delicious beer and cheap wine, showers, mood lighting, Red Sox baseball, salsa, selling my soul to the med school application process, and spontaneous adventures. Next year I will be taking evening classes at Penn and volunteering at a hospital/clinic during the day, so I will be pretty busy and studying a lot during the week - but hopefully I will still have fun to relax a little on weekends.

If you are interested- please drop me an email!

Best,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just came across your blog accidentally. I had to comment because I am an FJV moving to Philly in June to go to Penn for nursing. I'm subletting until August 15th with no place/roommate lined up for afterward. If you're still looking, send me an email at clark.carrie.l@gmail.com! Thanks, Carrie

    ReplyDelete